登记 & Arriving on Campus
Welcome to School Year 2022-23! 登记 and arrival on campus is as easy as 1, 2, 3! You will need to complete pre-registration to schedule your arrival appointment, pack and arrive on campus.
1. Submit your signed contract AND pay deposit within 5 days of receiving acceptance and contract.
2. Provide a copy of a current physical (within last 12 months) and immunization record. Please note the new vaccination requirements for Hepatitis A, Meningococcal Vaccine and HPV Vaccine listed on the Medical Evaluation and Immunization form. Contact Danijela Vassic if you have questions at 540-459-0430 or [email protected].
3. Provide a copy of COVID vaccination card if you have one.
4. Print, complete and submit the registration forms* by clicking School Year 登记 Packet. *If you get a sports physical, we still need the Medical Evaluation form completed by a doctor for immunizations and prescription medication.
5. Schedule check-in appointment.
AVAILABLE PAYMENT METHODS
Payments are made through the Business Office. Donna Locklear is your contact at [email protected] or 540-459-0451.
- Mail check to Massanutten Military Academy, Attn: Donna Locklear, 614 S. 主圣., Woodstock, VA 22664
- 贝宝在线网址: http://www.paypal.com/paypalme/massanuttenmilitary
- Credit Card online at 学费支付 plus 6% processing fee
新学员 will be issued uniforms, socks, school backpack, footlocker, lock, wool blanket, and laundry bag. 新学员 include any cadets who were new summer cadets 2022 that are attending MMA for the school year for the first time. Do not bring civilian clothes, snacks or anything not listed on the Required Items packing list.
返回学员 are expected to bring all uniforms and gear issued prior school year(s).
所有学员 need a laptop, scientific calculator and surge protected power bar. Be sure to review the Required Items list for details. We recommend bringing a clear water bottle. Do not bring high dollar items/electronics, cash or debit cards. All cash will be turned into the Business Office. Massanutten Military Academy will not be responsible for cash, debit cards or items that are lost or stolen.
If you have questions regarding what to bring, then contact our Quartermaster Jennifer Dick: 540-459-0472 or [email protected]
HAIR CUT BEFORE ARRIVALMale cadets are REQUIRED to get military haircuts BEFORE arriving on campus. They will need clipper cut of “1” on the sides and a “2” on the top.
ARRIVAL ON CAMPUS
Check-in is by appointment only once you complete pre-registration.
- 新学员 are required to arrive on campus accompanied by at least one parent/guardian.
- 返回学员 can arrive on their own and MMA Shuttle is available. See "航天飞机计划" below.
- Arrive on campus in North Campus entrance. Be sure to come during your scheduled appointment time or you will be asked to wait in your car.
- Re-enrolling cadets must arrive wearing purple polos over khaki issued uniform.
Check-in will include turning in medications/vitamins, drug test, unload baggage, baggage check.